Skype
ztbehnke1

Rayman Legends Rayman Legends

Great animation, as always. This should be a commercial for the game.

Splintercell: Blacklist Splintercell: Blacklist

Amazing as always. Animation was top-notch, and the humor was great.

A Punch-Out Montage A Punch-Out Montage

While the beginning was a really good tribute to Punch-Out, the ending just kills it. I mean it is rated A, so people should come expecting some sort of sexual act. But I just didn't like this that much. Animation was really good, but I just didn't like the ending.

DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles DBZ in 33 DifferentStyles

This was amazing. I loved all the different styles, and it made me laugh a bunch. Good job!

Game Grumps: Arin is Mad Game Grumps: Arin is Mad

Not really that great. Didn't really laugh at all, and I'm not sure what was funny about this. Good animation, but it just didn't hit home for me.

Scorpion kills Ryu Scorpion kills Ryu

It was alright. Sprite movies are kind of old hat to me, but I liked this one. Too short.

little Pokeboy little Pokeboy

It was good. Animation wasn't too bad, and it made me chuckle. Nice job putting Ash as Arnold. :D

Dual Force Dual Force

Really good animation and voice work! Love the whole setup of everything and what not. Great job man!

SWA Ish. 496 SWA Ish. 496

Really isn't that great. This really isn't a movie or anything. Just a few gifs, and text bubbles. And some editing of Green Hill Zone.

Hyoxjnn responds:

Yeah, haha. I could've made a gif, but I just wanted dat music.
:P
I WILL IMPROVE.

Akuma Vs. Ryu Trailer Akuma Vs. Ryu Trailer

Pretty good sprite animation. Since this is just a trailer, I'm hoping the real thing will be awesome!