Skype
ztbehnke1

Hobo Bob Hobo Bob

Great game man! I love the graphics, gameplay, and music.

Grabitty LITE Grabitty LITE

Really awesome game here man! The music is great, the gameplay is unique, and the graphics are just right for this. Nailed it man!

!BETA! little bullet hell !BETA! little bullet hell

It's alright. The movement works well, but try to have an ending whenever you run out of life. I didn't know what was going on whenever I just stopped shooting bullets. Also, get another sound effect for your bullets. As this is a just a beta, I'm not going to say too harsh of words, since I'm just getting started in Game Design as well. Just really work on the full game.

Clockwork Cat Clockwork Cat

Awesome game man! Really cool concept, graphics are nice, music is just right. Hope to see more from you!

Pizza Pusher Pizza Pusher

Every bit as addicting as the Cookie Clicker game. Good job man!

reiger responds:

Thanks!

Mr. Block BETA Mr. Block BETA

It's a good game. I like the block/level design, but I would like some control options or telling players which key controls jumping. This is just a demo so I won't be too harsh, just needs more work. Wall jumping is a little weird. I'd finish it if I were you! Don't give up. :)

Mtguy56 responds:

Thanks I gave up on that though, I should have given instructions

Secret Santa Secret Santa

This game is awesome, man. Love PB's face. Great concept here too man.

Time Assault Time Assault

fun

it is a different concept of a game. i only killed 306 ninjas before the clock blew up. it was pretty fun. 4 out of 5.

CrazyChihuahua responds:

Thanks for playing and reviewing!

Blockslide 2 Blockslide 2

good but..

this game was good, butit got repetitive. it looked good though. 5 out of 5. added to my faves!

Funky Samurai Kengou-Chan Funky Samurai Kengou-Chan

pretty fun, but...

i gave this a 7 because it is way too difficult for novice typers like me. i have to looke down at the keyboard to type and it is really hard to focus on the game at the same time as the keyboard. 3 out of 5